By visualization of the interior of the Company
Modern visualization of the interior is the image of the internal shape of space, as close as possible to reality. This format allows the interior to assess the full view of the future premises, given rasstanovlennuyu it furniture and other home furnishings. Three-dimensional imaging allows you to develop a bright and colorful presentations and promotional leaflets, which later successfully demonstrated to customers.
The rendered interior creates a sense of presence and gives the opportunity to wander through 360 degrees, so as not to miss a single detail in mind. It makes it possible to literally a virtual tour of the rooms inside the business centers, country houses, apartments, makes it clear how things will look in the end, it is possible to assess how the space will look harmonious, trimmed in the selected style, a set of furniture and decorative elements.
Interior Visualization price is set according to the complexity of the project. So, for example, to visualize the interior in a classical, Romanesque, Gothic style will require the elaboration of some elements: moldings, ornate patterns, fine detail, down to the thread and pilasters. On it will need to spend a lot more time and effort than, for example, interior decoration in the style of minimalism. As a consequence, the cost of a simple visualization performance will be lower.
In this case, studio render 3d require from the client the following information relating to the internal appearance of the building for the development of the project:
- Sweep the walls;
- These sections of the complex structures of nodes;
- List of materials to finish (examples tinting, textures, scans from catalogs);
- Plans with furniture, instructions for color and material finish of furniture items;
- If you want to simulation of furniture, you need to provide images from different angles, drawings, dimensional data;
- Plan for the placement of light sources by type and brand of sources;
- Recommendations on lighting conditions indoors (natural, artificial, predominance of one);
- Data on the desired types of display space, which is visualized;
- Guidelines for filling and detailing.